Friday, January 25, 2013

Progress!

You folks are fantastic! One week from making my plans public you have responded with incredible generosity. Current fund-raising progress is $1,440 of $10,000. That's over 14%!!

As a way to engage you wonderful people as donors, I'm assigning days of riding to donors as they give. For example, if you are the 15th donor, I'll sign you up for day 15 of riding - Wednesday, July 10, riding from Pagosa Springs, CO to Del Norte, CO.

To date, I've been sponsored to day 8, which takes me all the way to Heber, AZ (not Huber as spelled on the website).

View Larger Map

But with 48 more days of pedaling, there's a long way to go! So again, if you can, please donate using the link to the right --->>>

In other news, it has warmed up in Calgary a little bit, and I finally got to take the new fixie for a spin! No front brake connected just yet, but that's coming. Can't wait for it to dry up a little more so I can ride this for real!

No comments:

Post a Comment