Monday, January 7, 2013

Registration: Complete!

Well, I've signed up.  I put my money down and committed to this adventure.  And I'm really looking forward to it.  It's an opportunity of a lifetime, some might say.  And I'd be inclined to agree.

Since the first Sea to Sea tour back in 2005 when I was just a snot-nosed kid, I've wanted to participate in an organized bike tour of this size and caliber.  This year, God has lined up events such that I can see this working out.  Arranging time off work will be the biggest obstacle, but I'll be trusting God for his hand on that process.

I'll post in a day or two a little more info about how and why this ride came about and is so exciting for me... so stay tuned!

In the meantime, check out the website for the tour to find out more: SeatoSea.org

No comments:

Post a Comment