Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Success!

Last night I got an email from the deacon at the Kelowna CRC, informing me $1,139.45 was raised from the offering taken last Sunday.  What a great response!  Honestly,  can't believe it.  Again, my friends and church communities  blow me away with their generosity.

And the exciting news - with these funds, my $10,000 target has been passed!!  In just over two months!  This is nuts.  I literally don't have any more words.  It'll take a few days for the cheque to reach Ontario and be counted on the website, but it's there!

Unfortunately, I haven't made it all the way across the map in terms of days sponsored, so I'll keep on asking for support.  New target: $15,000!

In addition to this good news, today was absolutely gorgeous in Calgary, and I got out for a good 40km ride in the sunshine.  It was a mere 6 degrees, but it was warm enough for shorts!

1 comment: